PJ Sedgwick is a user experience, branding, and graphic designer who currently resides in Philadelphia. When not online, she usually be found watching high school baseball or horseback riding. She is currently available for freelance projects.
Marketing by TKE
- Empathetic listener to both customer/user and team members
- Seamlessly able to design concepts from wireframe through to production, while respecting best practices for IA, UX and UI.
- Adept in applying brand parameters to individual design pieces to enhance and expand the brand.
- Strong grasp of integrated campaigns that leverage traditional and digital channels, including print, online, email and social media.
- Independent, self-starter able to balance projects and priorities to accomplish critical goals in tight timelines.
- Fluent in both Mac and PC platforms for Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, and Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiasm for Adobe Analytics to monitor and measure success of the user experience